Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Double Take

Have you ever looked at someone and thought "wow, he/she looks just like so and so"?  Well, this happens to me all the time.  Sometimes it takes a few times to see a person for it to really dawn on me, but other times it smacks me right in the back of the head.  I'm not really talking about people that look like someone I know, just people or characters I've seen on TV. Characters, you ask?  Yes, characters.  Let me show you what I mean.

Now, I really wish I could do a side-by-side comparison, but I'm pretty sure taking pictures of customers is not a good idea, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

There's a lady who, unfortunately for her, looks just like this well-known baddie from the Goonies. 

And another woman is the spitting image of Granny from the Sylvester and Tweety cartoons.

Then there's this bumbling fellow who reminds me of this guy from Fraggle Rock.

Last, but certainly not least, is this mysterious character who, whenever I see him I want to sing this song because once you imagine a dark hat and coat on this muppet, you have our guy. 

By no means do I mean any harm or disrespect to anyone with this blog.  This is purely my opinion and all in good fun.
I hope that this has put a smile on your face.  At the very least, you now have an irresistible song stuck in your head.  You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment